The administrator of the data is the Academic Incubators of Entrepreneurship Foundation with the seat: 00-672 Warsaw, 68 Piękna Street, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000199402, having NIP 524242495143 ("Foundation", "we" or "us").
- determines the types of personal data that we collect;
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal information;
- explains when and why we will share your personal information with other organizations;
- explains the rights and choices you have regarding your personal data.
In relation to the range of services offered, we want you to know clearly what this Policy covers. This Policy applies to you when you use our services (referred to in this Policy as "Our Services"). Use of our Services means:
- Creating an account on our Website and using our Services offered as part of its functionality;
- This Policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about our Services;
Our Services or mobile applications may contain links to other websites operated by third parties that have their own privacy policies and policies that explain how they use your personal information. In such situations, please read these terms and conditions and privacy policies carefully before entering any personal information on such website, as we do not assume any responsibility for the websites of third parties.
The personal data we collect
This section contains information about the personal information that we may collect from you when you use our Services and other personal information that we may receive from other sources.
By registering with our Services, you may provide us with information:
- Your personal data, including postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth;
- Your account login details, such as the username and password you chose;
We may collect while browsing our Websites or using our mobile apps:
- Information about how to browse our Services and mobile applications and how to click on one of our advertisements (including on the websites of other organizations);
- Information about any device used to access our Services (including brand, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device ID);
If you are using coupons or vouchers we can collect:
- Information on how and when you use coupons or vouchers;
When you contact us, or when we contact you or participate in promotions, contests, surveys or surveys regarding our Services, we may collect:
- The personal information you provide about yourself each time you contact us about our Services (for example, your name, your name, your address, your address, your address, your address, your telephone number, etc.). (e.g. name, surname, username, contact details, login), including by phone, e-mail or mail or when you talk to us through social media;
- Details of the email and other digital messages that we send to you, including any links that you click;
- Your opinion and contribution to customer satisfaction surveys;
Other sources of personal data
We may also use personal information from other sources such as specialist companies that provide information, our business partners and public registers. This type of personal data helps us, among other things:
- review and improve the accuracy of our data;
- improve and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising.
How and why used personal data
In the table below we explain in detail how and why we use your personal data:
We use your personal information to: This means that the processing of your personal data allows us to: Why do we process your data in this way? Legal basis Ensuring the availability of our services Management of the account you have created in our Service. We need to process your personal information so that we can: manage your user account and provide you with the services you want to use.
Necessity for performance of the contract
When we process:
- contact details;
- user profile information.
Without this information we will not be able to provide you with our services.
The Management Committee and streamline our day-to-day business operations Manage and improve our Services and mobile applications.
Some cookies are necessary, so please do not disable them in order to use all the features of our Services and mobile applications. You can disable other cookies, but this may affect your feelings. to use our websites. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please see the Cookies and similar technologies section.
Legally justifiable purpose Develop and improve our service offer, know-how and the way we communicate with you. We rely on the use of personal data to conduct market research and to improve our information systems (including security) and services. This allows us to serve you better as a customer. Detect and prevent fraud and other crimes. It is important that we monitor our Services in the context of detecting and preventing fraud and other crimes. and misuse of services. This will help us to make sure that you can safely use our Services. Personalize services to suit your needs Analyzing your browsing habits on our Websites to better understand you as our user and to provide you with a personalised service. Viewing your behavior allows us to personalize our services. This will help us to meet your needs as a user. Legally justifiable purpose Sending appropriate marketing messages (including by e-mail, post or online advertising) regarding our services and those of our partners. For this reason, Internet advertising may be displayed on our websites and on websites of third parties and other online media channels. We can also measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications and our business partners.
We want to make sure that we deliver marketing communications, including online advertising, that is relevant to your interests. To achieve this, we measure your response to the marketing communications associated with our services, which means we can offer you services that better meet your needs as a customer.
You can change your marketing choices, both when you register with us and when you register with us. and at any time after that.
You also have a choice when it comes to online advertising. In the following section of this Policy, we present you with selectable options regarding cookies and how you can control your online behavioural preferences.
Most marketing communications are based on your consent, but there are situations where this is for our legitimate legitimate purpose. Contact and interact with you Contact you about our Services, for example by telephone, e-mail or mail, or by responding to social media posts that you have made to us. We want to serve you best as a customer, so we use your personal information to provide clarification or assistance in response to your communications. Legally justifiable purpose
Promotion management and the competitions you take part in, including those we run with our business partners.
Invite you to participate in user satisfaction surveys and other market research conducted by us and other organisations acting on our behalf.
We need to process your personal information so that we can manage your promotions. and the competitions you decide to participate in.
We conduct market research to improve our Services. However, if we contact you about this, you do not need to take part in the study. If you tell us that you don't want us to contact with you for market research, we will respect that choice. This will not affect your ability to use our Services.
Our legitimate purposes in using your personal information
Where we have mentioned above that the use of personal data is based on our "legitimate purpose", these are:
- handling the needs of our customers, including the provision of our services;
- promoting and marketing our services;
- account handling (for example, online user account), complaint management and dispute resolution;
- to understand our users, including their patterns, behaviours, preferences and preferences;
- protection and support of our business, co-workers, users and co-owners;
- testing and developing new services and improving existing ones;
- legal / regulatory requirements.
How and why we share personal information with service providers
In this section we explain how and why we share personal information with service providers. When we share personal information with these companies, we require that they maintain security and must not use the personal information for their own marketing purposes.
We cooperate with carefully selected service providers who perform certain functions on our behalf. These include, for example, companies that help us provide: customer services, technology services, data storage and linking, payment processing, etc. and delivery of orders. We only share personal data that enables our suppliers to provide these services.
Some of the service providers we work with operate online media channels in which they place appropriate advertisements for our services as well as for our suppliers. For example, you may see an advertisement for our services when you use a particular social networking site or watch web TV.
How and why we share personal information with others
We may share your personal information with other organizations in the following circumstances:
- when a law or a public authority says that we need to share personal data;
- when we need to share personal information to establish, exercise or defend our rights (including the transfer of personal information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- to any organisation to which we sell or transfer (or enter into negotiations to sell or transfer) any of our rights or obligations under any contract that we may have with you. If the transfer or sale is successful, the entity receiving your personal data may use your personal data in the same way as we do;
- to any legal successors to our business.
How we protect your personal data
We know how important it is to properly secure and manage your personal data. This section presents selected from the measures we have taken. To ensure the security of your data, we use computer security measures such as:
- restricting access only to employees who need it to perform their duties;
- we enforce the physical, electronic and procedural safeguards relating to the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information;
- physical access controls to our buildings and files;
- firewalls and encryption of data during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
However, although we have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data transmitted over the Internet to us.
The personal data we collect from you may be transferred and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). They may also be processed by companies operating outside the EEA that work for us or for one of our service providers. If we do so, we will ensure that your privacy rights are respected in accordance with this Policy. The most common way in which we do this is to introduce a specific type of agreement (more information on the subject can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu_en ) or through an approved programme such as the Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
How long do we process your personal data
We will not store your personal information for longer than we need, depending on several factors:
- (First of all) the reason why we have gathered them;
- How long ago they were collected;
- Is there a legal/regulatory basis for us to retain it?
- Whether we need them to protect you or our business.
Choice in terms of receiving marketing communications and participating in market research
We will send you relevant offers and information about our services in a number of ways, including by email, but only if you have previously agreed to receive such marketing communications. When you register on our website, we will ask you whether you want to receive marketing communications. You will be able to change your marketing preferences at any time via the settings panel within your user account, by telephone (+48) 791 755 933 or in writing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would also like to know your opinions, which will help us to improve our services, so it may happen that we will contact you in order to conduct market research. You'll always have the choice of whether or not to take part in our market research or to give it up.
Cookies (the so-called "cookies") are IT data - in particular text files - placed by our Website during each visit to the User's terminal device, which allows our websites to remember the User's computer or device and serves several purposes. The Foundation is the entity placing cookies on the final device of the Service User and obtaining access to them. The Website server automatically records the information sent by your browser when you view the Website. Server logs may contain information such as network request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time the request was sent. This information helps us improve the quality of our Services by identifying and storing your preferences and tracking trends, such as how our Services are searched.
The following types of cookies are used on our Websites:
ACTION CHARACTERISATION TYPE Ensuring efficiency
- compatibility (e.g. identification of the browser type);
- optimization (e.g. measuring the time of loading the content of the Service);
Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser. Increasing safety
- check whether the user's device is logged in securely throughout the duration of his or her visit to the Service;
Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser. Remembering your preferences
- improvement of the functioning of the Service, e.g. through personalized content, greeting or remembering the selected language;
Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser. Analysis of the use of the Service
- collecting statistics on, among others, the total number of page views visits and references to the Service;
Constants -> deleted after a long period of not visiting the Service Feedback from Service Users
- not displaying one-time notifications after the User's transition to the next subpage of the Service;
- no cyclic notifications for a defined period of time;
Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Constants -> deleted after a long period of not visiting the Service
Plugins / widgets
- sharing the content of the Service on social networking platforms;
- recording user interactions on the Website (e.g. by means of a counter of the number of accesses);
Constants -> deleted after a long period of not visiting the Service Providing relevant marketing content (in particular online advertising)
- providing Internet advertisements that we believe are most relevant to you on our Websites and the websites of others;
Constants -> deleted after a long period of not visiting the Service Measuring the effectiveness of our marketing communications (including online advertising)
- measuring the effectiveness of our online and e-mail advertising campaigns;
- controlling the number of advertisement impressions.
Constants -> deleted after a long period of not visiting the Service
Pliki cookies zamieszczane w urządzeniu końcowym Użytkownika Serwisu wykorzystywane mogą być również przez strony trzecie w celu zaoferowania użytkownikom dodatkowych funkcjonalności. Korzystanie z powyższych narzędzi lub widgetów może powodować gromadzenie plików cookies na urządzeniach użytkowników w celu ułatwienia korzystania z tych serwisów i zapewnienia, że interakcja użytkowników jest wyświetlana poprawnie w naszych Serwisach.
Your choice of cookie files
Although most web browsers automatically allow cookies to be placed on your computer, you may refuse to accept cookies and remain anonymous. In such a case, please remember that if you do not agree to the placement of cookies, you will not be able to fully use all functions of the Service. In order to configure your device's option to consent to the storage of cookies and to determine the scope of cookies to be stored, you may change the settings of your Internet browser (in most cases, this option is found in the Tools or Browser Preferences menu).
We would like to inform you that failure to change the settings for cookies by the User means that they will be placed in the User's terminal device. If so, our Services may store and access information on your terminal equipment.
Information on cookie management in particular browsers can be found on websites dedicated to particular browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- IE: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265
Additional information on cookie management can be found on websites such as http://allaboutcookies.org
Right of access to data
You have the right to access your personal data that we store.
Other rights of persons whose data are processed
With regard to your personal data you also have:
Right to rectification of data
If you think we have inaccurate or missing information about you, please let us know and we will correct it.
Right to object
General objection - we will consider the objection to our use of your personal data. If your rights outweigh our interests in the use of your personal data, then upon your request we will either limit the processing of your personal data (see section 14.3 below) or delete it (see section 14.4 below).
Objection to direct marketing - in the event of such an objection, we will cease using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object to direct marketing and we have no other legal grounds for using your personal data, processing of your personal data will be suspended within 30 days.
Right to limit data processing
There are several situations in which the use of personal data can be restricted, including (but not limited to):
- you have made a general objection (as mentioned in point 14.2 above);
- you question the accuracy of the personal information we hold about you;
- we have used your personal information unlawfully, but you do not want us to delete it.
Right to erasure
There are several situations in which you may want us to delete your personal data, including (but not limited to):
- we no longer need to store your personal data;
- you have successfully submitted a general objection (as mentioned in point 14.2 above);
- you have withdrawn your consent to our use of your personal data (and we have no other reason to use your personal data);
- we have unlawfully processed your personal data.
Right to data portability
If you would like to receive a copy of the personal information we have about you, please contact us at email@example.com
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
We would like to be able to resolve all your requests and comments, but you also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the local supervisory authority if you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully.
More information about your data protection rights
The data protection website of the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (PUODO) contains more detailed information about your rights to the protection of personal data, as mentioned above. If you would like to discuss these rights with us in more detail, please use the section below where we inform you "how to contact us".
How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use your personal information, please contact with us:
Phone call: (+48) 791 755 933
Mail: 4B Sadowa Street, 13-300 Nowe Miasto Lubawskie, Poland
You can also contact the Personal Data Inspector of the Foundation at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The policy was last updated: 17.04.2019