The data controller is NIGRIV sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 01-218 Warszawa, ul. Sławińska 6/807, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, under KRS number 0000808806, holding Tax Identification Number (NIP) 527-290-88-16 (hereinafter referred to as "NIGRIV", "we" or "us"). We undertake to do the right thing when it comes to collecting, using, and protecting personal data. We want you to be sure that your data is safe with us and to fully understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalized service. This is why we have developed this Privacy and Cookies Policy ("Policy"):
- determines the types of personal data that we collect;
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal data
- explains when and why we will share your personal data with other organizations;
- It clarifies the rights and choices you have concerning your personal data.
Because of the range of services offered, we want you to know clearly what this Policy covers. This Policy applies to you if you use our services (referred to in this Policy as "our Services"). Your use of our Services means:
- Create an account on our Website and use our Services offered as part of its functionality;
- This Policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about our Services;
Our Services or mobile applications may contain links to other websites operated by others that have their privacy policies and policies that explain how they use your personal information. In such cases, please read these terms and conditions and privacy policies carefully before providing any personal information on such a website as we do not accept any responsibility for the websites of other parties.
Personal data we collect
This section contains information about the personal data we may collect from you when you use our Services and other personal data we may receive from other sources.
By registering with our Services, you can tell us:
- Your data, including your postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and date of birth;
- Your account login details, such as the username and password you have chosen;
By browsing our Services or using our mobile applications, we can collect:
- Information on how to browse our Websites and mobile applications and information on clicking on one of our advertisements (including those of other organizations);
- Information about any devices used to access our Services (including brand, model and operating system, IP address, browser type, and mobile device identifiers);
If you use coupons or vouchers we can collect them:
- Information on how and when you use coupons or vouchers;
When we contact us, or when we contact you or take part in promotions, contests, surveys, or surveys about our Services, we may collect:
- The personal information you provide about yourself, every time you contact us about our Services (for example, your name, username, contact details, login), including by phone, email or post or when you talk to us through social media;
- Details of the e-mails and other digital messages that we send to you, including any links you click;
- Your opinion and contribution to customer satisfaction surveys;
Other sources of personal data
We may also use personal data from other sources such as specialist companies that provide information, our business partners, and public records. These types of personal data help us, for example, to:
- to review and improve the accuracy of our data;
- improve and measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising.
How and why personal data used
In the table below we explain in detail how and why we use personal data: We use personal data to:
We use personal data to: This means that the processing of your personal data allows us to: Why do we process your data in this way? Legal basis Ensure the availability of our services Account management, which you have created in our Service. We must process your personal data so that we can: manage your user account and provide you with the services you want to use.
The necessity to perform the contract
When we process:
- contact details;
- user profile information.
Without this information, we will not be able to provide you with our services.
Managing the promotions and competitions you take part in, including those we run with our business partners.
We must process your data so that we can manage the promotions and competitions in which you decide to participate.
We invite you to participate in user satisfaction surveys and other market research conducted by us and other organisations acting on our behalf.
We conduct market research to improve our services. However, if we contact you about this, you do not need to take part in the survey. If you tell us that you do not want us to contact you for market research, we will respect that choice. This will not affect your ability to use our Services.
Our legitimate purposes in using your personal data
Where we have mentioned above that the use of personal data is based on our 'legitimate purpose', these are:
- serving our customers' needs, including providing our services;
- promoting and marketing our services;
- account management (e.g. online user account), complaints management, and resolution of any disputes;
- understanding our users, including their patterns, behaviour, as well as their tastes and preferences;
- protecting and supporting our activities, our colleagues, users, and co-owners;
- testing and developing new services and improving existing ones;
- legal/regulatory requirements.
How and why we share personal data with service providers
In this section, we explain how and why we share personal data with service providers. When we share personal information with these companies, we require them to maintain security and are not allowed to use personal information for their marketing purposes.
We work with carefully selected service providers who perform specific functions on our behalf. These include, for example, companies that help us to provide: customer services, technology services, data storage, and linking, payment processing, and order delivery. We only share personal data that enables our service providers to provide these services.
Some of the service providers we work with operate online media channels where they place relevant advertisements for our services as well as for our providers. For example, you may see an advertisement for our services when you use a particular social networking site or watch web TV.
How and why we share personal data with others
We may share personal information with other organizations in the following circumstances:
- when a law or public authority claims that we need to provide personal data;
- when we need to make personal data available to establish, exercise, or defend our rights (including the transfer of personal data to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk);
- to any organization to which we sell or transfer (or enter into negotiations to sell or transfer) any of our rights or obligations under any contract, we may have with you. If the transfer or sale is successful, the entity receiving your personal information may use your personal information in the same way as we do;
- to any legal successors associated with our business.
How we protect your personal data
We know how important it is to properly secure and manage personal data. This section presents a selection of the measures we have introduced. To ensure the security of your data, we use computer security measures such as:
- restricting access only to employees who need it to perform their duties;
- we enforce physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards relating to the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal data;
- physical checks on access to our buildings and files;
- Firewalls and data encryption during transmission with the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
However, although appropriate technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data sent over the Internet to us.
The personal data we collect from you may be transferred and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by companies operating outside the EEA who work for us or one of our service providers. If we do so, we ensure that your privacy rights are respected following this Policy. The most common way in which we do this is by introducing a specific type of contract (more information about this can be found here: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu_en ) or through an approved program such as the Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome.
How long do we process personal data
We will not keep your data longer than we need, which depends on several factors:
- (First of all) the reason why we brought them together;
- How long ago they were collected;
- Is there a legal/regulatory basis for us to keep it;
- Do we need them to protect you or our interests.
Choice, in terms of receiving marketing communications and participating in market research
We will send you relevant offers and information about our services in many ways, including by e-mail, but only if you have previously agreed to receive this marketing information.
At the moment of registration in our Service, we will ask you if you want to receive marketing communication.
You will be able to change your marketing preferences at any time via the settings panel within your user account, by telephone (+48) 791 755 933 or in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would also like your feedback to help us improve our services, so we may contact you for market research. You will always have the choice of whether to take part in our market research or not.
Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data - in particular text files - are placed by our Website during each visit to a User's final device, which allows our websites to remember the User's computer or device and serves several purposes. The entity that places cookies on a User's final device and obtains access to them is the NIGRIV company. The server of the Service automatically registers information sent by the User's browser during the display of the website. The server logs may contain information such as network request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time of sending the request. This information allows us to improve the quality of our Services by identifying and storing your preferences and tracking trends, such as how our Services are searched.
The following types of cookies are used on our websites:
ACTION CHARACTERISTICS TYPE Ensuring efficiency
- compatibility (e.g. identification of the browser type);
- optimization (e.g. measurement of the time of charging the Service content);
Session -> when you close your browser, the cookies are deleted Increasing safety
- checking whether the user's device is safely logged in at all times during his or her visit to the Service;
Session -> when you close your browser, the cookies are deleted Remembering preferences
- Improving the operation of the Service, e.g. through personalized content, greeting or memorizing the selected language;
Session -> when you close your browser, the cookies are deleted Analysis of the way of using the Service
- collecting statistics concerning, among others, the total number of page views and references to the Service;
Permanent -> removed after a prolonged lack of visits to the Service Feedback from Service Users
- not displaying notifications of a one-time nature after the User goes to the next page of the Website;
- not displaying cyclical notifications for a defined period;
Session -> when you close your browser, the cookies are deleted
Permanent -> removed after a prolonged lack of visits to the Service
Plugs / widgets
- sharing the content of the Service on social networking platforms;
- recording of users' interactions in the Service (e.g. using a share counter);
Permanent -> removed after a prolonged lack of visits to the Service Provision of appropriate marketing content (in particular online advertising)
- providing the Internet advertisements that we believe are most relevant to you on our Websites and the websites of others;
Permanent -> removed after a prolonged lack of visits to the Service Measuring the effectiveness of our marketing communications (including online advertising)
- measuring the effectiveness of our online advertising campaigns and those sent by e-mail;
- controlling the number of advertisement impressions.
Cookies placed in the final device of the Website User may also be used by third parties to offer users additional functionality. Using the above tools or widgets may cause the collection of cookies on users' devices to facilitate the use of these services and ensure that users' interaction is displayed correctly on our Services.
Your choice of cookies
Although most web browsers automatically allow cookies to be placed on your computer, you may refuse to receive cookies and remain anonymous. In this case, please note that by not agreeing to the placement of cookies, the User will not be able to fully use all the functions of the Website. To configure the options of your device in terms of agreeing to the storage of cookies and determining the scope of cookies stored, the User may make changes to the settings of the Internet browser used (in most cases, such an option can be found in the Tools or menu Preferences of the browser).
We would like to inform you that the User's failure to change settings in the scope of cookies means that they will be placed in the User's final device. In such a case our Services can store information in the User's final device and gain access to this information.
Information on how to manage cookies in individual browsers can be found on pages dedicated to individual browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- IE: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/12.10/pl/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265
Additional information about managing cookies can be found on sites such as http://allaboutcookies.org.
Right of access to data
You have the right to access the data that we store.
Other rights of data subjects
Concerning your personal data you also have one:
Right of rectification
If you think we have inaccurate or missing information about you, let us know and we will correct it.
Right to object
General opposition - we will consider opposition to our use of your personal data. If your rights outweigh our interests in the use of your personal data, then at your request we will either restrict or delete your data (see section 14.3 below).
Objection to direct marketing - if you object, we will stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. As a result of objecting to direct marketing and if we have no other legal basis for using your personal data, the processing of your personal data will be stopped within 30 days.
Right to restrict data processing
There are several situations in which the use of personal data can be restricted, including (but not limited to):
- you have submitted a general objection (listed in point 14.2 above);
- you are questioning the accuracy of the personal data that we hold;
- We have used your personal data unlawfully, but you do not want us to delete it.
Right to erasure
There are several situations where you can have your personal data deleted from us, including (but not limited to):
- We no longer need to keep your personal data;
- You have successfully filed a general objection (listed in point 14.2 above);
- you have withdrawn your consent to our use of your personal data (and we have no other reason to use it);
- We have unlawfully processed your personal data.
Right to data portability
If you wish to receive a copy of the personal data we have on you, please contact us at email@example.com.
Right of complaint to the supervisory authority
We would like to be able to resolve all your requests and comments, but you also have the right to complain directly to the local supervisory authority if you believe that we are processing personal data unlawfully.
More information on your data protection rights
The website of the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO) concerning data protection contains more detailed information about your rights to personal data protection mentioned above. If you want to talk to us about these rights in more detail, please use the section below that says "how to contact us".
How to contact us
If you have questions about how your data is collected, stored, and used, please contact us:
The telephone: (+48) 791 755 933
Post Office: Sławińska 6/807, Warsaw - Wola, 01-218 Warsaw
The policy has recently been updated: 18.10.2019